Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
The Long Night
Spice-Like Smoking Blends
by Daftguy86
Citation:   Daftguy86. "The Long Night: An Experience with Spice-Like Smoking Blends (exp115031)". Erowid.org. Jan 3, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115031

repeated smoked Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends

I donít smoke this stuff anymore, but not long after it came out a few highscool friends and I used to smoke what was called k2 or spice back then. I like others was young and naive then. But I remember one time smoking this stuff called Jamaican dream, at a friends house. I had been smoking weed, and k2 all day with him. And it didnít seem to bad, I think that particular strain was a mild form of spice.

Anyways, another friend came over later that day, and brought what was notoriously called mad hatter with him. As we prepared the bong and grabbed some munchies. Iíll call him D, started off with the first toke. As we passed it around I took a big hit by accident, and judging by Dís reaction I realized I had just made a mistake.

He seemed concerned and was like are you okay dude! While I was coughing my guts out, as soon as he said that I felt my entire being just blast off into infinity. I was going somewhere and fast, bewildered I sat there for what seemed like forever. So long that my friends finished with the smoking. As soon as I got up I felt like I was falling several stories to my doom. But I realized I was still standing in my friends apartment. And then another realization came over me I felt utterly paralyzed. I told my friends I needed to go home, and politely told them goodbye.

On my way back home I felt this immense feeling of dread, like I was being watched and followed. And as I looked around I never seen anyone. The good thing was that we lived in a small town and I knew the place pretty well. But I still couldnít shake the feeling and state I was in. I felt my arms and legs go numb and I was stumbling through the alleyways like a crazed dude escaped from an insane asylum.

At least thatís how I felt at the time, I also felt like my whole body had morphed into a sphere, and I felt like I was floating in the air. I eventually made it home, at this point everyone was in bed. I ended up watching tv and crashed on the couch. Before long I had fallen asleep.

I no longer smoke that stuff anymore like I said earlier in fact I quit years ago, but still remember the way the stuff made me feel, it wasnít normal. Always made me feel like I was going insane, and just gone.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 115031
Published: Jan 3, 2021Views: 428
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Difficult Experiences (5), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)