Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Full Conversation With My Own Self
DMT & Cannabis
by KINGxREPTAR
Citation:   KINGxREPTAR. "Full Conversation With My Own Self: An Experience with DMT & Cannabis (exp115106)". Erowid.org. Jan 12, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115106

1 bowl smoked Cannabis
    smoked DMT

I used to work night shift and my Fiance worked mornings, so when I would get home she would already be asleep. One night I came home and did my nightly routine of smoking some weed after work to wind down. Since she was sleeping and I was bored I decided to load a bowl with the biggest DMT hit I had ever done on top of it.

I load my bowl of weed and DMT on top and some weed on top to protect it from the flame and I dome the whole bowl and hold it in as long I can until my lungs start burning. As I'm exhaling the smoke I'm already tripping, my eyes fall back behind my eyelids, my arms feel like bricks that will never move again and I start tripping as I'm exhaling the smoke.

60 seconds after I take my hit and exhale the smoke I'm tripping, like full on trip status, like I had just taken 3 grams of mushrooms or acid, but it was so fast and sudden that I didn't know what was happening as it happened. The hairs on my neck stand up, I hear a high pitch ringing in my ears, and my eyes forced themselves closed and that's when the real trip started.

After my eyes closed I started seeing things in my mind, sacred geometry, flying through the "space" in my mind, then as I got higher, I started traveling through a rainbow of swirling color, like as if I was walking through a rainbow that started swirling, as I got farther in the tunnel, I noticed a light at the very end, the farther I traveled, the brighter it got, the whole time I'm traveling I'm talking to someone.

I come to realize that the person I am talking to is my own subconscious. I have a full conversation with my own self and everything I have done wrong in life and everything I need to make better or do better in my life and as I come closer to the end of the tunnel, the light is getting brighter and brighter by the second then I freak myself out and I open my eyes and my silver car is a floating blob in front of me, just wooshing in the wind like a leaf, and I checked my phone and it had only been 15 minutes.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 115106
Published: Jan 12, 2021Views: 387
DMT (18) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)