Support honest drug info, lab drug checking, Shulgin
archiving, harm reduction & benefit enhancement.
[see progress]
We're still 389 donations short of our goal!
$10-$500 Donations Doubled

Donate Cryptocurrency
Absolute Godsend, Life and Financial Saver
Etizolam
by Drunk No More
Citation:   Drunk No More. "Absolute Godsend, Life and Financial Saver: An Experience with Etizolam (exp115107)". Erowid.org. Jan 12, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115107

2 mg oral Etizolam (daily)

After running out of Ativan, in early Dec, I had to wait ~5wks for Singapore-manufactured Etizolam. I was drinking up to and beyond 5 drinks a day, and beginning to have shakes, cold sweats in the AM. When I started etizolam a week ago, I tapered my drinking to Zero on the 2nd day. Absolutely Zero DTs or GI problems!

Also helped my memory, slowed my thinking so I could accomplish ANY task, even those I did not want to do, with NO bad attitude whatsoever. Starting to taper off after a week, with Zero side effects.

Saved my life and my finances while living in the COVID paranoid & greedy US!

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115107
Published: Jan 12, 2021Views: 1,225
Etizolam (568) : Glowing Experiences (4), Medical Use (47), Performance Enhancement (50), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)