Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Low Pitch
Carbamazepine & Pregabalin
by Semo
Citation:   Semo. "Low Pitch: An Experience with Carbamazepine & Pregabalin (exp115175)". Erowid.org. Mar 23, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115175

400 mg oral Pharms - Carbamazepine (daily)
  150 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (daily)

I was prescribed tegretol with lyrica for my anxiety and self harm issues. I didn't notice any effects on first day except dry mouth.

On my second day, I was listening to music with my headphones and music sounds like blurry and low pitch. I thought my headset was broken or something so I switch to another one. It sounds the same, I noticed constant ringing in my ears and tried to listen to the music on speakers, well at that point I realized that everything sounds on lower pitch than usual. I decided to check on the internet and instantly find out that, it's a rare side effect of tegretol. It's a bit annoying hearing music that way. It has no recreational value just makes my hearing broken. I hope it's temporary. Not fun at all.

When it comes to Lyrica I don't feel any noticeable effects at this dosage but I slightly feel like in a dream. These two doesn't provide any high or something but my mind is wandering all day and I don't know what I'm thinking of. To be honest it makes me feel weird and dumb thats all.

[Reported Dose: 200 MG Tegretol 2x Daily, 75 MG Lyrica 2x Daily]

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115175
Published: Mar 23, 2021Views: 231
Pharms - Carbamazepine (310), Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Combinations (3), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)