Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Drug of Choice
Bupropion
by audlw
Citation:   audlw. "Drug of Choice: An Experience with Bupropion (exp115189)". Erowid.org. Feb 9, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115189

repeated insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (daily)

I first was prescribed Wellbutrin when I was 20, having been on antidepressants for 5 years and nothing have worked yet. Unfortunately the timing couldnít have been worse for this to have been prescribed to me.

I was in an awful state when I first had my hands on this prescription, and the first thing I looked up was how to snort one of the drugs I had been prescribed, having done cocaine and being desperate to find something to get high on other than cannabis (I didnít have access to it at the time). I never did take it as prescribed.

The first time I snorted Wellbutrin was after the internet said, it was ďpoor manís cocaineĒ. I snorted ten 150mg extended release tablets, the pill horrible for my sinuses, and felt a sense of impulsivity and aggression. For the next few days, sounds were distorted and my feelings were numb. I almost had a seizure and was admitted to the hospital for the amount I ingested. I was hooked, however. I went through my prescription until I had to tell my prescriber the truth.

To this day I regret yet reminisce my experience with Wellbutrin. I donít regret it not because it was good, but because it was short lived and I wish I hadnít done it.

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 115189
Published: Feb 9, 2021Views: 2,194
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Health Problems (27), Addiction & Habituation (10), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)