Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Not Worth the Side Effects
Hydroxyzine
by nova
Citation:   nova. "Not Worth the Side Effects: An Experience with Hydroxyzine (exp115288)". Erowid.org. Mar 26, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115288

15 mg oral Hydroxyzine

Got prescribed Hydroxyzine 15mg pills to combat anxiety.

Around 6pm I was feeling anxious and decided to try one. Effects came up in around 30-45 minutes, and I started to feel very cloudy and drowsy. I feel the relaxation from the drug was just because I was starting to feel more and more tired.

At around 8:30pm - 9:00pm, the drowsiness was uncontrollable and I made myself go to sleep.

Around 8:00am the next day, I woke up very groggy and drowsy still, and throughout the day I had a weird feeling like I didn't feel like myself. I suppose it was from the profound drowsiness.

I wouldn't take this a lot, only in certain cases where I can't control my anxiety and it goes overboard.

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115288
Published: Mar 26, 2021Views: 375
Hydroxyzine (570) : Alone (16), Hangover / Days After (46), Medical Use (47)