Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Stimulating Disassociation With Psychedelia
3F-PCP, Mushrooms, LSD & Flubromazolam
by homoereotic perry
Citation:   homoereotic perry. "Stimulating Disassociation With Psychedelia: An Experience with 3F-PCP, Mushrooms, LSD & Flubromazolam (exp115300)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115300

Pharms - Buprenorphine
  500 ug oral Flubromazolam
  75 ug oral LSD (blotter / tab)
    vaporized 3F-PCP (powder / crystals)
  1 bump   3F-PCP (powder / crystals)
      Pharms - Buprenorphine

The night started with philosophical conversations between me and my girlfriend, beautiful and amazing alone, she had been doing 4fmph. Running a research chem supply, I have access to strange gems of legal and illegal chems at all times, but I tend not to dabble too much.

The night started with me packaging orders for "scientists" to ship tomorrow, and I took a dose of flubromazolam as I'm currently on the tail end of a suboxone taper (lifelong opiate addict, Vicodin at 12, pill habit by 15, snorting heroin at 17, robbing people at gunpoint for heroin funds at 18 19. Kratom and subs saved my life I'll leave it at that) but tonight I felt I would be interested in dabbling in some psychedelia and dissociatives. So I started eating the little scraps of mushrooms that had been laying around. Realizing my previous benzodiazepine dose would reduce this psychedelia I was desiring so I quickly went to the fridge and pulled out the acid that has been sitting for a few weeks, and tore off a hit. Placed it on my tongue and swallowed it, and did the same to my girlfriend.

Then onto the main focus, 3-flouro-PCP, started vaping off of foil, eventually tried a bump (wouldn't recommend) its added a nice cozy warm dissociation to the night, almost energetic, separate, shiny. It felt lovely. Still does. The sun is up. And I believe this was a worthwhile night of psychedelic dissociation for my damaged body mind and soul and now as the others are wearing off and the shrroms and acid are still strong, I'd like to remind everyone of their importance, even in their most down trodden states of homelessness, drug addiction, physical or mental abuse. Those experiences are important, as are you, adding to the collective experience of mankind as a whole. Much love -mrperinold

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115300
Published: Mar 22, 2021Views: 151
3F-PCP (918), Mushrooms (39), LSD (2) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)