Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
I Entered a Nintendo Game
LSD, MDMA, Cannabis, Changa & DMT
by Neuronboy
Citation:   Neuronboy. "I Entered a Nintendo Game: An Experience with LSD, MDMA, Cannabis, Changa & DMT (exp115359)". Erowid.org. Apr 22, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115359

250 mg oral MDMA
  T+ 1:30 300 ug oral LSD
  T+ 0:00 1 cig. smoked Cannabis
  T+ 0:00 400 mg smoked Changa
  T+ 0:00 3 hits vaporized DMT

Iím experienced with psychedelics, principally LSD and MDMA and have had countless, regular experiences for many years. I was recently introduced to DMT via changa and while I had enjoyed the insane Escher-style visuals and really increased sense of ego disconnect, I hadnít broken through until last night.

After a month sobriety as a brain/integration break, and my birthday imminent, I decided to set out to have a more intense trip. I candy flipped (I always do the MD first then 90 minutes in take the acid, it is so much more profound!) and then at the start of the comedown from the most intense visual effects, I made a pure cannabis joint laced with Changa.

After a few inhalations the effect was immediate, the most intense visual hallucinations of my life but still in this world. Itís the first time Iíve taken DMT on LSD.

Everything around me started to separate into jigsaw shaped pieces, infinite in number - the more I stared at pictures around my room the more insane and warped they became, entirely new complex patterns morphing in front of me. It looked exactly like cartoon Aztec patterns and covered everything, not obscuring things but creating complex evolving beauty.

I then took three big hits from the DMT vape pen and things went completely insane. I didnít have any kind of journey through a tunnel, I didnít seem to break through a membrane, I seemed to descend into a Nintendo game from the year 2500. Large flashing cards descended into my view, shimmering in infinite impossible colour. Insane symbols like cartoons started to appear increasingly fast in front of me - chefís hats; emoji muffins, cartoon fruit and strange automobiles that made no sense - then a stream of strange faces that seemed to be implied through geometry.

It seemed like without words I was being told ĎReady? Ready? Go! Go! Come on!í From the most insane positive energy. Suddenly moving all round me were weird autonomous balls of kinetic energy with long arms, that seemed to buzz round my body, a digital but really pleasant bell sound tweeting and squeaking as it looked at different parts of me. I can only describe it as feeling like I was being recalibrated.

The whole time I was distinctly aware of my mind saying ĎI canít believe Iím seeing emoji muffins and cherriesí and it felt like I had fallen into a machine. I couldnít speak when I came quite abruptly out of it all and it took a few minutes for me to even realise what had happened. I didnít have any conversations with discrete entities, but I felt like a billion parts of a weird cartoon machine were intensely bothered about me being happy.

Easily the most profound experience of my considerable psychonautic adventures. Literally felt, still feels, like I fell into a self generating Nintendo game that I have no concept of what it means but adored the experience. I am very very eager to go there again!!!

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115359
Published: Apr 22, 2021Views: 134
LSD (2) : Glowing Experiences (4), Entities / Beings (37), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)