Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
A Day With Friends
Carisoprodol, Yerba Mate & Alcohol - Beer
by lyingspeed
Citation:   lyingspeed. "A Day With Friends: An Experience with Carisoprodol, Yerba Mate & Alcohol - Beer (exp115546)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115546

oral Yerba Mate (liquid)
  1050 mg oral Pharms - Carisoprodol
  350 mg oral Pharms - Carisoprodol
  3 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

Soma and yerba

I took 1050mgs soma and drank yerba prior and the maoi activity of the yerba really enhanced the soma smack, then I took another 350mgs of soma. My friend had to work, so I went to the liquor store and bought 8% beer and drank 3. It really enhanced the soma, I felt like I was floating. Soma makes me smile and giggle. I had taken it once before but I was doing stuff and didn't really notice the effect, this time I totally noticed it. I was surprised at how much the yerba affected it.

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115546
Published: Jun 21, 2021Views: 154
Pharms - Carisoprodol (186), Yerba Mate (282), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)