Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Universal Knowledge
DMT
by Fennec Fox
Citation:   Fennec Fox. "Universal Knowledge: An Experience with DMT (exp115567)". Erowid.org. Jun 26, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115567

40 mg vaporized DMT

BODY WEIGHT: 19 st

I took about 40mg using “the machine” and our survival perspective of reality immediately peeled straight off.

I found myself in an infinitely dense, viscous underlying energy realm where every inch was filled with consciousness and what I felt were infinite independent entities.

The entities were welcoming, I felt them saying "Oh! Welcome hoooooooome! So glad you escaped the ape perspective again!"
I went in wanting to learn, so I asked them "Can you please teach me something, anything, I feel like I'm ready", they responded "Well, we all know everything...why don't you just...synchronise?"
I responded "Synchronise? Hmm, I'll try..."

As soon as I focused, the web of entities surrounding me began firing beams of light containing some form of information directly into my mind, reconnecting me. I could feel an actual physical pressure in my head during the "upload".

Sadly the trip ended before the "upload" had completed, and I'm unsure if I really bought anything back. I need to return, soon.

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115567
Published: Jun 26, 2021Views: 178
DMT (18) : General (1), Entities / Beings (37), Unknown Context (20)