Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Fell Out, Turned Purple and Blue
Fentanyl & Alprazolam
by Savvy
Citation:   Savvy. "Fell Out, Turned Purple and Blue: An Experience with Fentanyl & Alprazolam (exp115702)". Erowid.org. Sep 10, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115702

2 tablets oral Pharms - Alprazolam
  2 hits smoked Pharms - Fentanyl
      Cannabis

[Erowid Note: Interactions between opioids and other drugs can be very dangerous. By some estimates, over 95% of opioid-related deaths involve an opioid combined with at least one additional medication or drug, most commonly a sedative or depressant (alcohol, benzodiazepines, or another opioid).]

This night started off by my boyfriend buying some fentanyl to help with his withdrawals from heroin. We got home and he started smoking some. Me never having tried opiates took my two bars for my back pain and smoked some weed. After seeing my boyfriend smile after his hits I was offered some as I kept complaining about my back pain from previous heart surgeries and car accidents. I lay up and slowly take my first hit. Wow.

Right away my pains and anxieties are taken away. I smile and I wait a little before I take my next hit. This is where I black out. I took my second hit and my boyfriend and I both laid back and began to nod off and watch something on the tv. Not knowing how much time has passed my boyfriend woke up to the throat gurgling and groaning coming from my body on the bed next to him
. From his report I am blue and purple and gasping for air. He sticks his fingers down my throat to try to open a passage. Doesnít work. He cradles me and shakes me erratically. I donít wake up. At this point heís panicking and wondering if he needs to call 911. He begins to slap the hell out of my face and give me chest compressions. I begin to say ow very quietly as he slaps my face. I donít remember waking up I just remember my boyfriend being scared and upset with my experience and I just threw up so much that night.

I smoked fent after this but never had experience when I mixed with Xanax I was definitely close to overdose and lucky to have a had someone there with me.

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115702
Published: Sep 10, 2021Views: 314
Pharms - Fentanyl (223), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Health Problems (27), Combinations (3), First Times (2)