Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Spider Children
DMT & Salvia divinorum
by xdillinger
Citation:   xdillinger. "Spider Children: An Experience with DMT & Salvia divinorum (exp115754)". Erowid.org. Sep 24, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115754

smoked Salvia divinorum
    vaporized DMT

I was hanging out alone in my bedroom one night when I felt brave. I had smoked salvia maybe 100 times in my early 20's, and had only recently smoked DMT for the first time, but had done it several times since.

I dumped a bowl of salvia on aluminum foil and sprinkled a decent amount of DMT on top. I braced myself, held the lighter under the foil, and watched the DMT vaporize into my straw. I saved some lung capacity and drew the lighter closer to burn the salvia, watching that smoke also funnel into my straw.

Now just a bit of history on my experience with salvia. I usually have a very familiar experience when I use salvia, many know it as salvia space. I usually have a feeling that when I get there, I am in the real reality and my life on earth is an illusion or a dream. I also usually sense some entities there, talking about me, but never to me, and never showing themselves.

So as I drew in the salvia, I was already feeling DMT come on. I started getting the visuals and the feeling that something bigger than my existence was all around me, and then the salvia hit. It took charge and I was feeling that familiar place again. I sensed the children were present. I slowly looked up into the corner of my ceiling and saw a little blonde girl with a spider body perched up there. She just looked back at me and seemed very nonchalant. I looked into the opposite ceiling corner, and sure enough there was a little brown-haired boy with a spider body perched up there, just watching me. I knew they were the children I had heard in all of my other salvia trips. I was freaking because of how intense it was, but I wasn't exactly scared or having a bad time. I just felt overwhelmed. I don't remember anything after that, if I came to slowly, how I felt afterwards, etc.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 115754
Published: Sep 24, 2021Views: 172
DMT (18), Salvia divinorum (44) : Alone (16), Entities / Beings (37), Combinations (3)