Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Cheap Yet Excellent
Nutmeg
by Dopplgangger
Citation:   Dopplgangger. "Cheap Yet Excellent: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp1158)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1158

2 Tbsp oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)
  T+ 1:00 2 Tbsp oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)
  T+ 2:00 4 Tbsp oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)

When I first tried nutmeg I did WAY TOO much. First I did 2 tbsps., by mixing it with cranberry sauce. I waited maybe an hour and nothing happened. I figured 'hhhmmmm I must need more.' So, I ate TWO more tbsps. waited another hour...nothing. So then I ate FOUR table spoons (total eight), and decided to give it up. I figured I was lied to about nutmeg. Another hour later I started feeling it. It felt like I had taken a toke of brown weed. Then it kept getting stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger. By now I felt like I had smoked a whole OZ. of brown bud rolled in a phillie blunt while sitting in a closet. I was hammered! And it got stronger still. Now I was starting to freak out, it had gotten so strong I thought it wasn't going to stop. But finally its effects stopped increasing. I could somehow tell the high had peaked, then I felt all right again. I was still very very VERY intoxicated (high), I just knew I was going to be all right. This was about 9 hours after the first dose.

The effects sssslllllooooooooooowwwwwly wore off. It took about 4 days before I was completely sober again. I actually had a lot of fun. I still use nutmeg, however, I'll only use two tablespoons and wait patiently and enjoy the high for a couple of days. It's a must try. Have fun and use responsibly.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1158
Published: Oct 16, 2000Views: 5,158
Nutmeg (41) : Alone (16), General (1)