Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Golden Vacation
Hydrocodone
by Lost in Bliss
Citation:   Lost in Bliss. "Golden Vacation: An Experience with Hydrocodone (exp11597)". Erowid.org. Aug 28, 2020. erowid.org/exp/11597

oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)

Recently I was given a prescription from my dentist for an aching tooth after I had some fillings put in. The prescription was for acetaminophen w/hydrocodone tablets (Tylenol 3), and I ended up with a bottle of 40 of them, with 1 refill. Pretty generous for a mild toothache. I've been on codiene products before, and it's always a good time, and this time has been no exception. The pills not only kill the physical pain of my toothache (as they were intended to do) but soothe mental pains and make me extremely relaxed and generally blissful. Everything has a sort of fluid, 'golden' quality while on codeine. The buzz is often intense but mellow, and is very warm-feeling with absolutely no paranoia like I sometimes get with other drugs, weed especially. When I'm on the pills, work is less bothersome, I fell at ease and I find the drug often makes me creative in different ways than I am when sober or on something like marijuana. It's pretty much like a vacation, and I wish it would never end. I've been through mild withdrawals from codeine before, and while not as intense as the withdrawal from heroin or morphine, it's still no day in the park, although not impossible to get through. Weed or even a little alcohol helps me come off them. Happy codeine vacations to all of you!

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 11597
Published: Aug 28, 2020Views: 777
Hydrocodone (111) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Medical Use (47), Various (28)