Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Crying, and a Tip for the Future
MDMA
by PortugueseStoner
Citation:   PortugueseStoner. "Crying, and a Tip for the Future: An Experience with MDMA (exp115981)". Erowid.org. Dec 9, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115981

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

So, this happened almost 4 years ago, and I still remember it like it was yesterday. (btw, sorry for any grammar mistakes)
A few friends of mine were organizing a rave, and as a dj, they invited me to play for a few hours, and I did, happily.

It was about 2/3am when I stopped, so another dj could go, and to celebrate I took some molly, it was a small triangle, purple, and it had the superman symbol, but instead of the big S, there was a skull (I later found out it was strong asf).

It was not my first time, so I knew what to expect, but then, something happened. My best friend for years, Lucas, (we were both having the time of our lives), comes up to me and just starts saying how much he loves me, and how I am important to him, and I just started crying, and laughing at the same time. I remember my cheeks hurting of smiling so much, but we were both just super duper happy. I of course responded, by saying lovely (and honest ofc ) things about our friendship, and we still talk about that high to this day. It was the start of a new era, from that day till today, everytime we do lsd or molly together, we end up having a blast, and crying, and laughing, and remembering.

I sure am leaving a lot of details behind, but the truth is, this is what matters. Music has always motivated me, and still does, and we are both passionate about it, just as much as we love doing drugs (but in the right times, dont over do it guys) and every time we get even closer to each other, even though we are already best friends.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 115981
Published: Dec 9, 2021Views: 253
MDMA (3) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Glowing Experiences (4), Relationships (44), Various (28)