Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Comedown Savior
Caffeine, Electrolytes & Huperzine A
by trojkat
Citation:   trojkat. "Comedown Savior: An Experience with Caffeine, Electrolytes & Huperzine A (exp116006)". Erowid.org. Dec 29, 2021. erowid.org/exp/116006

repeated oral Caffeine (liquid)
  T+ 24:00   oral Vitamins / Supplements (pill / tablet)
  T+ 24:00 200 ug oral Huperzine (pill / tablet)

Hello. I'm writing this short report to inform people about a good way to cure a caffeine comedown.

The day before I was staying up all night, drinking 4 energy drinks, each containing 200mg's of caffeine (800mg total)

That really wasn't a good idea - the next day I felt terrible - my whole body hurt and I had a brain fog and very shaky hands. I also didn't sleep much.

I decided to take some electrolyte tablets. These tablets were sugar free and were supposed to be dissolved in water. I just took 3 of them, and split each one into 4 parts. Then I just ate each part like a candy (they tasted very good actually). Then I drank 1 liter of cold water. About 15 minutes of taking electrolytes and water my hands stopped shaking, my brain fog disappeared and I felt much much better.

Then I took 200 micrograms/ug of Huperzine A - and also, about 15 minutes I felt better - I felt more "sane" and all effects of my sleep deprivation have disappeared. I think I felt even better than yesterday.

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 116006
Published: Dec 29, 2021Views: 253
Caffeine (11), Huperzine (474), Vitamins / Supplements (231) : Hangover / Days After (46), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Combinations (3), Alone (16)