Plum Women, Pupa and Pine Nuts
Zolpidem
by D X Meth-Head
Citation:   D X Meth-Head. "Plum Women, Pupa and Pine Nuts: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp116020)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2021. erowid.org/exp/116020

10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

10mg zolpidem tartrate, oral. Below is a transcription of notes written during the experience. All capitalisations and grammatical quirks are intentional.

'Sluggish songs by stoned-Indie ladies approximate themselves behind me, I don't want to assimilate with them. Songs unheard, but heard many times before; safe and regular songs, cliche upon cliche. 3 chords and lies.'

'Swathe swear begins again.'

'Oh, and out come the pastel-hues from my whitewashed blanket. The colours mope there like Fungiidae out of seawater, unsure of its presence in an environment not his own. I could have bizarre sex on this drug. Zolpidem, a drug for the ABSURDISTS.'

'I tell myself, w/ rust and robotism, I must not enter sleep, but I abject and proclaim:

"No, science-fiction must reacher newer and more absurd heights!"'

'I wrestle w/ nature, need to extract at least one more secret from her, using firm methodology SHUT UP Claire! You're chit-chat annoys me, and there's still chit-chat going on now, unbelievable. Sounds like small talk farewells, still gibbering and gibbering, fully spoken phrases from P(A) to P(B) whilst I transcribe thoughts. These 2 cup-cake plum women need to leave, is there a Minister of Culture present?

They said I can have grained sausages instead. Pig intestine filled w/ pupa and pine nuts.'

'This insect runs, rabid, dog-like running, frantic like rabies, escape from this alien world - little brown boy holding ink to paper and he's there screaming to go out, HOME!'

Post eventum note: Most thoughts in my mind's language were preceded by a blend of alveolar consonants, especially 's', followed immediately by voiced labial-velar approximates, especially 'w', so mentally-articulated swoughts swounded swike swis. This reminded me of the case of Thomas Rhoe; perhaps the fact that zolpidem induced a phonetic precedent to the majority of my thoughts ('SW-') could aid in the reformation of normal speech patterns in stroke victims, et al. Mind precedes speech.

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 116020
Published: Dec 27, 2021Views: 251
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)