Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Psychosis and Convolutions
Cannabis & AM-2201
by Indigo child
Citation:   Indigo child. "Psychosis and Convolutions: An Experience with Cannabis & AM-2201 (exp116034)". Erowid.org. Jan 30, 2022. erowid.org/exp/116034

repeated smoked Cannabis
    smoked AM-2201

Take this as a lesson to never scrape other peopleís pipes.

I got a pipe from my old plug and I got some weed off him. Me and my gf use the pipe to smoke the weed we had. We finished all the weed and decided too scrape the bowl to get one last smoke sesh.

Worst things could have done

I take about 5 hits and pass the pipe to my gf. By her second hit I could feel my entire body vibrating very fast and I said stop hitting that thatís not weed at this point I black out. I come to on the opposite side of the bed I was laying on it looking at my girlfriend and Iím freaking out my heart. I was very paranoid I felt like my mom was going to find out and Iím going to end up in a mental hospital or a loony bin.

About 20 mins in now

Iím looking around the room in a panic and it looked like I was in a nasty grease kitchen everything had this yellow tint to it, it was like I was in a alternate universe where everything was just slightly different. Everything looked terrifying not like they were monsters it felt more like I woke up tied up in a basement.

About 30 sum mins

Now I was hurting all over my head was in sm pain, I couldnít stop shaking my hand would jerk around without me doing it. I asked my gf for food she brought me a pb n j sandwich but I would just jerk it around. At this point I black out.

I woke up hours later and texted my plug to ask what he smoked outta that pipe and he said AM-2201 a synthetic cannabinoi. It was dangerous and terrifying.

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 116034
Published: Jan 30, 2022Views: 604
Cannabis (1), AM-2201 (529) : Small Group (2-9) (17), What Was in That? (26), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3)