Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
Detonated a Sleeping Disorder on Me
5-MAPB
by mobbysdick
Citation:   mobbysdick. "Detonated a Sleeping Disorder on Me: An Experience with 5-MAPB (exp116648)". Erowid.org. Sep 20, 2022. erowid.org/exp/116648

120 mg   5-MAPB

5-MAPB Detonated a Sleeping Disorder on Me

I donít pretend to alarm nobody with this sensationalist title. Because I donít have any proof of it, however I canít avoid mixing the clues I have.

First of all, and in a brief summary, I tried this substance trying to find something similar to MDMA and specially without an emotional hangover.
I FOUND IT! For me it became perfect because the trip was quite longer with no craving to redose as MDMA. Iíve tried 5-MAPB I think 5-6 times, and 3 of them I had a very very very special long trip. Like the MDMA peak of 1h in heaven but for 5-6 hours. AMAZING.

It also has a lot of things that for me is quite better than MDMA. Even the ecstasy sensation is higher. I swear. In two of my experiences Iíve never felt before that kind of PURE ECSTASY.

Ö-----Ö

Iíd like to think itís perfect... but maybe it isnít.
Before trying MDMA on January 2017, Iíve never had problems to sleep. I didnít know what was insomnia or sleeping disorders. But whaaaaat a casuality, after one month that I tried MDMA my sleeping started to change. My first year taking MDMA was doing it once a month or trying to let 2 or 3 months of space sometimes. Then I lived for 6 months in Mexico where I didnít do any kind of drug. Clear boy!

Then I went back and started again to consume once a while. But my resting during the sleeps had started progressively to change. Insomnia, a low energy levels during the dayÖ and so on.

And now, Iím taking care of myself with good habits and healing about different things of my body. This just started a half-year ago. I started to sleep well! During this half year Iíve used to fall sleep in 5 or 10 minutes, a miracle! And feeling more in my center and with good energy during the day. I was sooooo happy about it!

Ö-----Ö

And then I decided to try something new. I tried 5-MAPB because EVERY REPORT WAS PERFECT. And then all of the sudden I started to have complete nights of awareness and insomnia. As never before! Itís being the hardest insomnia phase of my life. I canít say at 100% that this is because of 5-MAPBÖ I canít know it, thatís true. But I know something: before trying this Iíve been Ĺ year sleeping like I didnít in years agoÖ and after trying this I have serious problems to fall sleep.

Here an example that is repeating sadly with some frequency: I have a very good day, I eat healthy, I do some workout or sport, Ö and then I go to the bed very very very tired and exhausted! Oh! Perfect for a perfect nightÖyummy dreams hahaha

But that moon inner sensation becomes a radiant sun full-awareness. I sometimes go to sleep at 12 and I finally fall sleep at 6 am (this is the worst scenario I experience).

Will I try 5-MAPB ever? Absolutely not. Do I know this sleeping disorder is linked directly to 5-MAPB? I canít know it with proofs.
Do I persuade to try this substance? Absolutely not.

Exp Year: 2022ExpID: 116648
Published: Sep 20, 2022Views: 294
5-MAPB (624) : Unknown Context (20), Post Trip Problems (8), General (1)