Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
5-MeO Inside/Outside
5-MeO-DMT
by Rainbow
Citation:   Rainbow. "5-MeO Inside/Outside: An Experience with 5-MeO-DMT (exp1171)". Erowid.org. Sep 8, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1171

10 mg smoked 5-MeO-DMT (powder / crystals)

I had recently aquired a hefty personal amount of this substance, 5-MeO-DMT. I guess I have probably tried it a dozen or more times since I got it. My over all feeling was that this is sorta like a mold similar to what the N,N-DMT experience is. What I mean is that it doesn't really cause visuals, per se. It really depends on the set and setting and diet I think to how you feel. Oh, and water. Seems to be something very good about being in the midst of some kind of flowing water during a psychedelic experience. When I smoke 5-MeO-DMT, I get a rush of energy, accompanied by the feeling that I am under great pressure, or under water. Some minor visual activity, some nausea. Marked mental changes, sometimes fear, but you can't really put you finger on why. Matrix, turned out to be very interesting on it, especially when reeves got coated in that metal alloy, and was screaming, recommend to take a big hit of 5-MeO-DMT before watching that.

Raised blood pressure. Some people thing it is a waste of time. And they get sorta scared when they first do it. The important thing to remember is that it lasts only a few minutes. And that time goes quicker than you think sometimes. Try it once, I was a little paranoid at first, it won't hurt you, trust me, at 5-10 mgs.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1171
Published: Sep 8, 2000Views: 11,594
5-MeO-DMT (58) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)