The Unstoppable Urge
Cocaine
by Jason
Citation:   Jason. "The Unstoppable Urge: An Experience with Cocaine (exp1177)". Erowid.org. Oct 28, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1177

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I just recently started doing coke and the first time I did it I only did six decent sized lines. After that day coke has always been in my mind. Since I liked it so much me and my friend started to deal it and from the start I told my friend not to let it get out of hand. Well for about two weeks we would pick up coke and sell it on the side but we never made money off it. ( if you've done it you know exactly how it goes, you always want a little bit more) Well anyways back to the story I didn't do it everyday along with my friend because I go to school and its pretty hard to get out of the bed in the morning when you only got an hour or two of sleep.

I realized that cocaine is a great drug, i mean i like it a lot, but it gets out of hand very quickly and if you dont have your head on straight you can pretty much say goodbye to all the money you make. My friend was doing probably about an eightball a day and between pick ups my friend would just be fiending for coke and after I started to see the look in his eyes I knew he was hooked and it is really sad to watch one of your closest friends turn into a fiend. So for whoever reads this just watch out for the white devil. :)

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1177
Published: Oct 28, 2000Views: 5,053
Cocaine (13) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Various (28)