Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Coke is a Liar and a Cheat
Cocaine
by Chelsea
Citation:   Chelsea. "Coke is a Liar and a Cheat: An Experience with Cocaine (exp1185)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1185

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I have done a lot of drugs. But, coke is the only one that would make me lie and cheat the people I care about. Back in December, coke started flying around my neighborhood. My best friend and I would round up $50 bucks a day, to go and get a half gram. We didn't have jobs or anything, we would steal from our parents and do basically anything to get it. Over the next weeks while I was using heavilly, I lost weight, my skin was dead white and my eyes were always bloodshot; I looked and felt so sick. I stopped using it, because it is not worth it. Sure, it makes you feel great after a line, but 20 minutes later if you don't have another line, your screwed. Don't do Coke, its not worth it, unless your a millionaire. Ive seen people spend lots of money and throw away their lives for it. Its just not worth it.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1185
Published: Oct 14, 2000Views: 55,816
Cocaine (13) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Health Problems (27), Various (28)