Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
DiPT in Cuba
DiPT
by Jimmy
Citation:   Jimmy. "DiPT in Cuba: An Experience with DiPT (exp1188)". Erowid.org. Jul 18, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1188

25 mg oral DiPT (gel tab)

I was travelling, and in Havana when I decided to take the DIPT I had obtained about three weeks previous. The DIPT was in a gelcap, so I popped it in my mouth, bit down on it and chased with a few good mouth fulls of water. Yuck! Bloody disgusting! It wasnt till about 45-60-mins after I ingested it that I noticed a definate tryptamine feeling. A feeling I obviously couldnīt describe, but it was quite strong.

I was wandering the streets enjoying the feeling when a thunder storm passed over. I was quite far from my hotel, but alas, a very nice man invited me into his work shop. He had a fellow worker who wanted to learn English and I proceeded to give him the alphabet and proper spelling of phrases he had tried to write down. This is when the voices of the two men, and my own became quite distorted and, mostly deep and bass like. My hand writing was also very poor. Havana in the rain is a very different place than when itīs sunny. The children were sliding about on a slippery piece of sidewalk, the rain was pouring off the dilapidated roof tops. It was beautiful, especially in the state I was in.

I know this drug could be more psycedelic if the dosage was raised. Because I felt that I was in a psychedelic state without the crazy visuals, just strange noises. Although some slight visuals were noticed. Overall it was great, and it is a drug I wish to try again at a higher dose.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1188
Published: Jul 18, 2000Views: 26,630
DiPT (110) : General (1), Various (28)