Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Motion Sickness Delusions
Dimenhydrinate
by Chemlab
Citation:   Chemlab. "Motion Sickness Delusions: An Experience with Dimenhydrinate (exp1201)". Erowid.org. Jul 20, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1201

12 tablets oral Dimenhydrinate (pill / tablet)

My friend Jeff and I had found out that you could hallucinate off motion sickness tablets. So we went to Wal-Mart and each got a box of 12. We consumed them (they tasted like shit) and waited for the effects. In the meantime we smoked a few bongloads. About an hour or so I start feeling kinda dizzy and disoriented. Then I hear my name being called and I yell 'What?'. Jeff looked over at me very puzzled and said 'Do you hear someone calling your name, coz I do too' Yet there was no one there. I kept passing out and having these dreams like I was talking to people and Jeff kept waking me up. It was hard to tell reality from the dream world. I looked up on the ceiling and saw this jelly-like substance. I kept trying to talk but I couldn't finish my sentences and my mouth was so dry. Jeff left and went to the bathroom and came back with his eyes wide open. He said the shadows that he saw were moving and calling his name. I began to get scared. This drug is very scary and leaves me with a negative sort of feeling. A feeling of darkness and depression. I fell asleep real well and woke up the next day feeling very amotivated. I will never touch this again, I'll stick to Acid if I wanna hallucinate...

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1201
Published: Jul 20, 2000Views: 14,859
Dimenhydrinate (17) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)