Got to Get Higher!
Cocaine
by Andrea
Citation:   Andrea. "Got to Get Higher!: An Experience with Cocaine (exp1226)". Erowid.org. Oct 28, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1226

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

It all started at the age of 15. Some friends of mine were looking for a new kind of high besides weed so we all decided to try some 'girl'. At first, we just bought a quarter $25 worth. My boyfriend laid out the lines and told us how to hold the straw so that we could sniff.

When my turn came I inhaled deeply and the coke shot straight to my brain. What a Feeling! The only bad thing was the thick drip that drizzled down my throat. After only a few moments I felt stronger than I ever had. I was so full of energy and life. I wanted more. My boyfriend bought $75 dollars worth and we all started to sniff some more. I never went to sleep and at that time I felt so alert and hyper. As the years went on my habit got up to $200 a day!

As good as this all sounds the effects after I came down were terrible. I was groggy and irritated. My stomach was so upset that I could barely hold anything down. Even worse when the habit becomes to much, I would start to steal. I would do anything to get my high.

6 years later and after 1 year of sobriety I still can smell the coke that once filled my body. I have stomach problems to this day and I still have the urge. So, think twice before you have to get higher!

Exp Year: 1994-1999ExpID: 1226
Published: Oct 28, 2000Views: 5,907
Cocaine (13) : Various (28), Addiction & Habituation (10)