Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
The Evening Was A Nightmare
LSD & Lithium
by M
Citation:   M. "The Evening Was A Nightmare: An Experience with LSD & Lithium (exp12511)". Erowid.org. Feb 12, 2002. erowid.org/exp/12511

1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)
      Pharms - Lithium

I had always taken LSD on weekends for about 2 years and I had never had any problems or anything, after a while I started to get depressed so my Psychiatrist put me onto lithium.

I went out one night with a couple of friends and I took only one acid, the rest of the evening was a nightmare. I couldn't hear anything and after a while I started to get very scared my heart was beating extremly fast, I went into another world where I couldn't see anything around me
I went into another world where I couldn't see anything around me
and I didn't know my friends were there, I was hallucinating so badly that I didn't know where I was, I was litteraly in another world. My friends rushed me to the hospital and I threw up everywhere in my friends car, there was vomit in the cd player in her car.

The whole time through this experience In my mind I was going on a rollercoaster from heaven to hell. I really thought I was going to die. At the hospital it took 5 men to hold me down and they had to strap me to a bed while the doctor injected something into my veins, It was by far the scariest night of my life. Ever.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 12511
Published: Feb 12, 2002Views: 1,016
Pharms - Lithium (91), LSD (2) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Health Problems (27), Combinations (3), Hospital (36)