Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Really Can't Imagine Life Without It
Cocaine
by LQ Flaca
Citation:   LQ Flaca. "Really Can't Imagine Life Without It: An Experience with Cocaine (exp12673)". Erowid.org. Jan 26, 2005. erowid.org/exp/12673

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

My first experience with butter (cocaine), was when I was around 17 yrs old (I am 23 now). My best friend was dating a guy that served (sold cocaine). When they would pick me up to chill my best friend & her man would usually take a couple of bumps (snort some lines) before picking me up. They would always offer some to me but I was a weed head so I would decline. Finally one day he (my b.f's man) was having a party at his house. We were all pretty fucked up because we had been smoking and we had been taking roofies. When the party was over I helped them clean up the house. After we were done cleaning he offered me an eight-ball. I reminded him again that I wasn't interested he kept insisting so I gave in and took the 8-ball home.

I had it for about 3 days before I decided that I was going to try it. I was really into working out. So that day when my b.f came over & we were leaving to the gym she suggested that I take a bump or two and I would feel energized. So, right before we left to the gym I did about 3 lines & the rest I took with me in my compact. By the time we got to the gym which was about 10 mins away, I was ready to bounce off the walls. We ended up working out for nearly 3 hours. During that time whenever I would feel a bit tired I would go to the bathroom & take another bump. Since then I usually only use it to work out. I like it because my throat feels like it's swollen, so I don't like to eat anything for several hours after I've done it. I've never done more than a dime ($10 bag) in one day, so I think that's why I feel that I'm not addicted to it. Also because I get it for free from one of my friends that serves. He usually gives me an 8-ball a month. With that I'm pretty straight.

I've done several drugs for example: weed, exstacy, acid, cocaine, roofies, etc... and I do admit that cocaine & exstacy have been the hardest to stay away from. I don't feel like my body needs it in order to be energized but I use it anyway because of the feeling that it gives me. Everything that I do I do it in half the time when I'm buttered up. I kind of wish I would have never tried it but I don't plan on quitting any time soon. I have a two year old daughter and I know that I should probably stop for her & my fiance (he has no idea that I still use).

I really can't imagine life without cocaine. It has been helping me for so long. Maybe one day I'll kick this habit but for right now I'm not. I wish whoever reads this the best of luck with whatever adiction you might have.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 12673
Published: Jan 26, 2005Views: 21,440
Cocaine (13) : Addiction & Habituation (10), General (1), Various (28)