Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Dizzy & Floaty
Chloroform
by Jake
Citation:   Jake. "Dizzy & Floaty: An Experience with Chloroform (exp12700)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2002. erowid.org/exp/12700

inhaled Chloroform (gas)

I always wanted to smell chloroform so i did alot of studies on how how to use it safely. I turned the bottle over once which I bought online. I put it on some tissues and sniffed it 2x, but nothing happened. But when I took 10-15 deep breath I felt very relaxed and dizzy like I was floating and it lasted for one or more hours. I didnt want to inhale enough to knock me out, but i did feel a slight headache after it wore off. And for some reason late at night i was very rleaxed and felt some of that floating feeling even 15 hours after i sniffed it the 1st time.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 12700
Published: Mar 3, 2002Views: 34,999
Chloroform (250) : Alone (16), General (1)