Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
When Life Really Began
Ecstasy
by Cyndie Kay
Citation:   Cyndie Kay. "When Life Really Began: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp1363)". Erowid.org. Oct 15, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1363

tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

My first experience with X was the beginning of a new world. The first time was with a guy I worked with (currently my fiance) who had done it on several occasions. He invited me to one of their little X parties, and I accepted. That did it, I was never again to be the same. Through a couple of months and a couple of tabs later we acquired this group of friends I now like to call my 'family'. Whether it was fate, God, or just coincidence I honestly believe X bound us together for life.

Our experience with X is just incredible. We've laughed, cried, loved, shared, revealed everything humanly possible together. Its like your dreams brought and played out into reality. Fears become diminished everytime you do it.

The best thing is that it effects your life daily, its not a fake high. You feel more alive, you appreciate everything around you. We all just seem so insightful and able to talk about real issues and how we can fix problems instead causing them.

Not only has X brought about our tight little group, but the relationship with my fiance has become the true meaning of love. We worship each other in every way. We talk about things I would never have shared with anyone before. X has brought out the real me and the real us, all of us.

I love doing it, its absolutely the best times of our lives. Its almost like one big happy rave 24hrs. a day. REALLY! I use to be so self concious about everything I would say or do, but now I'm just me; you either like me or you dont. Honestly if you dont you may just need to take a tab. Ha Ha!

The first time I went to a rave a kid asked me if I had PLUR, well I did and do and I have X and my friends to thank for it. If your scared its ok everyone is the first time but I promise it will change your life, I know it has mine and I love it!

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1363
Published: Oct 15, 2000Views: 4,291
MDMA (3) : Glowing Experiences (4), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)