Dicked by DXM
DXM
by AigueS-MorteS
Citation:   AigueS-MorteS. "Dicked by DXM: An Experience with DXM (exp1371)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1371

4 oz oral DXM (liquid)

I planned to down a bottle o' tussin and go to the local theatre- I work there so I get to see all the movies scot free- anywayz- I drank a 4 oz bottle about an hour before the showing of I dreamed of Africa- frankly I was disappointed- I've done robo once before- and last time was pure madness- this time- I enjoyed my movie- but the shit wasn't kicking in hard- I was just slightly high.

the next morning I had to wake up for work feeling as if I had just run the boston marathon- I was dead tired- and I was shitting water the next day- I still think DXM has some potential- but I'll try a more closely monitored dose next tiume- and I think I'm sticking to pills next time- all in all- not an especially bad experience- but not especially good either.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1371
Published: Oct 14, 2000Views: 13,684
DXM (22) : General (1), Health Problems (27), Post Trip Problems (8), Various (28)