Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
My First and Best Experience
Ecstasy
by Annonymous
Citation:   Annonymous. "My First and Best Experience: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp1388)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1388

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

It was my first time and I was trying it with my parents who obviously are very understanding and know I am responsible enough to handle the drug. We took it at about 7pm and I started to roll within 30 minutes. The feeling took affect and we were listening to NIN, my body felt extremely relaxed and in tune with the music.

This was the night that changed my relationship with my parents forever, we bonded and let all secrets go. I told them about my addiction to crystal meth along with all my other secrets. They understood and comforted me which is opposite of what I expected. They let me know that the trip we were having was all on them. They felt that I earned it. I had come a long way. Ever since then they have trusted me and believed in me every step of the way. We are even closer than before and they are my best friends.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1388
Published: Oct 14, 2000Views: 10,565
MDMA (3) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)