Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Morning Glory Dissapointment
Morning Glory Seeds (Heavenly Blue)
by Perceptions Altered
Citation:   Perceptions Altered. "Morning Glory Dissapointment: An Experience with Morning Glory Seeds (Heavenly Blue) (exp13951)". Erowid.org. Apr 19, 2002. erowid.org/exp/13951

Morning Glory (seeds)

I am experienced with psychoactives of all kinds, 19 years of age, and also very researched concerning the subject. I have received satisfying effects from most substances and believe myself to have a relativley average response to both 'surface' drugs (pharmaceuticals, alcohol, caffeine) and psychedelics.

In several experiments attempting to find out the psychoactive value of morning glories, I came to a dissapointing conclusion. I tried the MG's (heavenly blue, no poisoning present) at doses of 1.5, 4, 5.4, & 6.5 grams. All of these experiments seemed to fail as I never recieved pronounced effects. In fact, I never even recall being off baseline! Anyway, I did the research, got the right seeds, and consumed them in the correct manor. So why didn't my trials work???

I guess I'll never know because I'll just stick to good ol' LSD from now on.

Everyone reacts differently to drugs and I don't want this failure to discourage anyone else from trying Morning Glrories. I just want to put it out there that you can supposedly do it right and still not receive many effects.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 13951
Published: Apr 19, 2002Views: 9,943
Morning Glory (38) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11)