individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Intense is an Understatement
Melatonin, Valerian & Vitamin B-6
by Revolt666
Citation:   Revolt666. "Intense is an Understatement: An Experience with Melatonin, Valerian & Vitamin B-6 (exp14164)". Erowid.org. Apr 18, 2006. erowid.org/exp/14164

oral Melatonin
    oral Valerian
    oral Vitamin B-6

I occasionally have a major insomnia problem. I tossed and turned for 2 hours, until I got pissed. I remembered some combinatrion off of this section for getting some sleep.

T+0: 12:35 AM Attempted to sleep

T+0: 2:30 AM Got pissed and decided to take justice in my own hands.

T+1: 3:30 AM As soon as I hit the pillow, I was in between wake and dreaming yet aware. The body buzz was comparible to a high dose of heroin...I kept reaching semi-awake with all of the laughter I found from within. I was laughing my ass off in a hypnogagic state and had no control over it. I was too nodded out.

T+2: 5:30 AM After floating in this nexxus for 2 hours I finally reached a dreaming state...for the last thing my REAL eyes saw was the time.

My dreams were so vivid I Cannot believe they were only dreams. I traveled a lot. All 6 senses were intact. I could predict what people were thinking. In one instance I was in an orgy with two females that had colored hair. As soon as we were finished I felt a bigger presence. I saw a shadow from behind us, and turned around. A very tall man with a weird high-tech outfit who claimed to be the devil commanded me to leave. I told him to go to hell, and he said this wAS hell. I laughed as he made flies cover me. Next he grew in size and was almost transparent in the scenery like he was superimposed. The whole realm blew up as I awoke.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14164
Published: Apr 18, 2006Views: 18,901
Melatonin (94), Valerian (48), Vitamin B-6 (160), Dreams (85) : General (1), Alone (16)