Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Smaller Dosage
Amphetamines (Adderall) & MDMA
by Yolanda
Citation:   Yolanda. "Smaller Dosage: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) & MDMA (exp14284)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/14284

0.5 mg oral MDMA
  0.5 mg oral MDMA
  30 mg oral Amphetamines (daily)

I have used ecstasy on several different occasions, but I found that the best experience that I had with it occurred while having 30 mg. of Adderall in my system from previously that day. Iím not entirely sure if that had anything to do with it. I take Adderall every day due to my attention deficit disorder (ADD).

I proceeded to take half of a Yellow Alligator. When I could tell that I was starting to come down, I took the other half. I ended up rolling twice as long, with the second half being the best, and I wasnít quite as E-tarded, if you will, as the people around me who were on the verge of biting their cheeks and tongues off. I also noticed that my mind was much clearer then it had been when I had taken the whole tab at once. However, I do not feel that the smaller dosage took away from any part of the experience.

I would like to add that being outdoors is great while under the influence of ecstasy. I have been in a large variety of places why rolling and I would have to say that being in the woods with a campfire was my favorite one.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14284
Published: May 1, 2019Views: 911
MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), General (1), Unknown Context (20)