Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
The Joy
Morphine & Hydrocodone
by Alkaloidaholic
Citation:   Alkaloidaholic. "The Joy: An Experience with Morphine & Hydrocodone (exp14330)". Erowid.org. Apr 16, 2007. erowid.org/exp/14330

12 ml IV Morphine
  15 mg oral Hydrocodone

Is was in the emergency room when I first discovered the amazing power of opiates. The nurse injected 12 CC's of morphine into me at 11:30 at night. A very warm feeling started surging throughout my body. My head felt as though a large amount of blood rushed to it, Similiar to the way one feels after inhaling isobutyl nitrate. The morphine started working very quickly. I felt many mixed feelings. Analgesia and euphoria where present. It acted as a truth syrum. I felt as though I could tell anyone anything.

After I went home I was suprised to find myself in a motivated state of hyperactivity. I didn't get to sleep untill 4:00 a.m. This could be because I was excited to be on this drug. The next day after it wore off, I took 2 7.5mg Generic Hydrocodone tablets. I felt a heavy feeling throughout my body. I found myself taking 2-3 pills everyday untill my prescription ran out. My experiences with opiates where not eye opening or rewarding but it was enjoyable. It helped me relax and enjoy my day.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 14330
Published: Apr 16, 2007Views: 16,383
Morphine (211) : First Times (2), General (1), Hospital (36)