Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
The Best Night Anyone Could Ever Have
Cocaine & Oxycodone
by Dane
Citation:   Dane. "The Best Night Anyone Could Ever Have: An Experience with Cocaine & Oxycodone (exp14400)". Erowid.org. Apr 24, 2020. erowid.org/exp/14400

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
    repeated insufflated Oxycodone (ground / crushed)

The day I decided to try the combo of cocaine and oxycodone was sort of an accident. My friend had called me up and asked me if I wanted to buy any coke. I had money and I went and got the sack and came back home. I had never mixed cocaine with any other drug other than marijuana ( a terrible experience in my opinion ).

I came home and ran into my room with my half gram I had just bought. As I cut up the lines I thought of the Percocets I had acquired the day before. I had always wondered what a 'speedball' as it's called where I live, felt like (mixture of cocaine and opiates). Thats when I decided to give it a try. I knew I would not get caught because my parents had just left to go out to dinner. The only other person in the house was my sister, who knows about my drug use and has tried various substances with me. So she was nothing to worry about.

I got out my trusty piece of Tiger's Eye and proceeded to crush up two and a half 10 mg Percocets. I then cut that up into lines also. When I was happy with their size....I insuffilated them back and forth, snorting one line of each into one nostril then switching nostrils. The cocaine took away the slight burning sensation of the Perc's because the cocaine numbs my nasal passages.

I waited about 5 min. To feel the coke starting to kick in....I was pretty skeeted until about 10 min. After that when the Perc's kicked in. Then I was in heaven. Everything felt good. I had so much energy, but at the same time, I didnt want to move. The couch felt too good.

When I decided I would get up, I felt a total headrush of both drugs that put me right back on the couch. That was the single greatest feeling I have ever experienced next to orgasm. I continued to stand up and sit down every few min or so for the next hour. It didn't get old and probably never will. I have found the perfect combination of drugs. And I want to share it with everybody...

Dane.....

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14400
Published: Apr 24, 2020Views: 1,061
Cocaine (13), Oxycodone (176) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)