individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Like LSD
PCP
by Sticky Green
Citation:   Sticky Green. "Like LSD: An Experience with PCP (exp14430)". Erowid.org. Dec 19, 2007. erowid.org/exp/14430

2 in smoked PCP (liquid)

I heard a lot of drama about how dangerous pcp is, and I don't doubt that it is in the long run, as with most drugs. I've had experience with other psychedelics [lsd, mushrooms] and dissociatives [ketakine, dxm] but pcp to me was very much like my first acid trips. Heightened senses, a certain clarity, somewhat profound realizations, ect. I don't recommend any drug, and by looking at the sherm heads on the corner bugging out I see that it's dangerous, but my first pcp experience was pleasant with no bad side effects. There is however, a loss of coordination similar to mushrooms or being drunk, and I found myself staring at nothing. Bottom line is very similar to lsd in my opinion.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14430
Published: Dec 19, 2007Views: 3,730
PCP (113) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)