Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Licked It Off The Bathroom Floor
Cocaine
by octopus
Citation:   octopus. "Licked It Off The Bathroom Floor: An Experience with Cocaine (exp14594)". Erowid.org. Nov 1, 2017. erowid.org/exp/14594

repeated   Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I'd done cocaine two times before, separated by years, and my feeling was that it was nice but 'no big deal'.

Well, I was leaving my job and having a night out. I knew one guy who was coming was a bit of a coke-head, and he'd said he would 'sort out my nose'.

I had a fair bit to drink at the start of the evening, then the coke-guy turned up and we visited the toilets. It must have been good coke, because once it wore off, I knew I wanted more.

I kept borrowing his little dispenser device that he had and nipping off to the toilet. At one point I even pinched it from his pocket without him knowing.

I remember being in the toilet for perhaps my fifth or sixth visit. I had prepared the coke (on my hand, I think) but it dropped on the floor! Now here's the depravity... I ***licked it off the toilet floor***....

All I remember about that night is coke and buying everyone drinks all night. I spent about $400, and gave the coke guy about $60 at the end of night (he hadn't asked for it).

I don't see the attraction of cocaine. All it does is make me feel good for a bit then when it starts to wear off I MUST HAVE MORE. Even if that means licking it off a dirty, pissy floor.

No-one seems to think I was acting strangely though!

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14594
Published: Nov 1, 2017Views: 1,389
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Club / Bar (25)