individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Worse Than Dog Shi*t.
Nutmeg
by Drew T
Citation:   Drew T. "Worse Than Dog Shi*t.: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp14641)". Erowid.org. Jan 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/14641

5 Tbsp oral Nutmeg

A very long and bored day at school, 7TH Grade... Just starting to experiment with various drugs ect.

I suppose the reason for me ingesting nutmeg is shear boringness.

After hearing discussion of the effects from nutmeg, I figure 'What the hell is nutmeg gonna do'. Damn was I wrong...
Around 7:00 PM I emptied 6 Table Spoons of ground nutmeg into a waterbottle. This was about the most disgusting mixture I have ever tasted, while at the time I didn't really care. I slammed the bottle without ease but simply for the willingness to get high and pure curiosity.

30 Minutes after ingesting the nutmeg I got extremely sick and drowsy. I layed on my couch feeling extremely nausiated and what not.

1 Hour later I passed out and that was the end of the experience.

It was simply just not worth it, and the taste...... THE TASTE IS BRUTAL.. The smell of nutmeg will always make me gag.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 14641
Published: Jan 20, 2018Views: 714
Nutmeg (41) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)