individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
One More Trip to Los Angeles
Methamphetamine
by Late Trucker
Citation:   Late Trucker. "One More Trip to Los Angeles: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp14693)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/14693

Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

I drive truck from N. Carolina to California every week.They expect you to be there in 48 hrs. (my boss) I have a wife and a little girl I have to support.

Running hard and illegal is what is expected of me and just about every other truck driver that pulls a refridgerated trailer. Anyway, I turned to crank as tool, and it worked for a couple of months, then I started wanting the drug more than I wanted my job. My habit continued rapidly. I did not want to go home, did not want to work, and I almost lost my family, my cdl, and my freedom until I quit running out west.

Lately, I still make about one trip a month to L.A. just to get meth. I tell myself right before I go, 'just one more trip and I won't go back' but I do! Please don't do meth, it makes me feel like I'm #1 for a short time, then after awhile, I feel my self being controled by something that will never help me succeed at anything in life accept being scared, losing friends and withering away.

[Reported Dose: 8-ball]

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14693
Published: Aug 10, 2018Views: 788
Methamphetamine (37) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Performance Enhancement (50), Addiction & Habituation (10), Workplace (51)