Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Nuttin Special
Nutmeg (smoked)
by Sumdumguy
Citation:   Sumdumguy. "Nuttin Special: An Experience with Nutmeg (smoked) (exp1474)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1474

4 Tbsp smoked Nutmeg (powder / crystals)

Well I had recently heard about how smoking nutmeg will make you trip, so I got the bright idea to try it. I smoked about 2 tbspns of the stuff at about 7 at night. After some how choking that stuff down I sat on my bed waiting for the fun to start. After about 30 min. I started to develope a raging headache, so I figured maybe I hadn't smoked enough so I smoked another 2 tbsps.

By this time my lungs felt like I'd smoked a pack and a half of unfiltered Lucky Strikes. I found that not only had my headache not ceased and my lungs felt like shit, but I also felt like vomiting. Finally about two hours later( and four aspirin later) my headache was gone. In short it'll be a cold day in hell before I smoke that crap again.
(p.s. I decked my friend for his bright idea)

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1474
Published: Oct 14, 2000Views: 25,111
Nutmeg (41) : General (1), Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)