Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Combining Really Enhanced Effects
Oxycodone & Cannabis
by Juan
Citation:   Juan. "Combining Really Enhanced Effects: An Experience with Oxycodone & Cannabis (exp14947)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/14947

5 mg oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:10 1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)

A Really High High

Recently I had shoulder surgery, and was given Percocet to deal with the pain. I ran out and called my doctor, and got a refill of 30 more so I have had a few extras lying around. Earlier in the year I had given one to a buddy and then he smoked pot on it and said it was the highest he had ever been. I take one occasionally when I know I'm going somewhere boring for a long time - it seems to make things a little more interesting.

Well one Sunday morning my parents were out of town and I had the house all day so I took a 5 mg Percocet and then smoked a bowl 10 minutes later and sat around waiting for the two to kick in. About 30 minutes after smoking (45 since I had taken the Percocet) I got a whole lot higher. It was like the two drugs combined really enhanced each other's effects. I sat on my couch watching TV, and was just flipping through the channels. Whenever I found something interesting, I would watch it for about 5 minutes and then I felt like I knew something that I hadn't when I watched the show without being high. Once I had this revelation the show would become so much more interesting. It seemed like I was actually learning things while watching TV. About two hours after the Percocet hit me, it suddenly dropped off like it usually does and I felt almost like I hadn't even smoked earlier. It was an incredible, soothing, warm, mellow high while it lasted though. Definitely going to try it again, probably upping the Percocet dosage to 15-20 mg.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14947
Published: Aug 29, 2018Views: 1,024
Cannabis (1), Oxycodone (176) : General (1), Combinations (3), Alone (16)