individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Makes Me Itch
DXM
by Tyler
Citation:   Tyler. "Makes Me Itch: An Experience with DXM (exp14976)". Erowid.org. Jan 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/14976

729 mg oral DXM (pill / tablet)

DXM makes me itch

I took 2 360 mg pills of DXM at 9:20 pm. It is now 1:30 am the next day. I didnt feel anything for the first hour or so then I started feeling slightly disoreinted. So I figured the stuff I got was bunk and went to bed. Then about an hour later I woke up and started itching like crazy. I have been itching myself for about an hour now, and I cannot stop. Breathing is getting harder, and my hands have swollen up. Either I have taken way too much or I have some sort of horrible allergic reaction. Itching yourself all night is not a very fun thing to do, I am starting to bleed from itching my chest so much. My left hand keeps swelling and I think I am going to puke. I can barely make a fist with my swollen hand. Beware of how long it takes to kick in.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14976
Published: Jan 29, 2018Views: 1,252
DXM (22) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)