Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
I Hope I'm Right
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Sleepy
Citation:   Sleepy. "I Hope I'm Right: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp15023)". Erowid.org. Apr 7, 2005. erowid.org/exp/15023

1 tablet oral MDMA

Although I would love to go into great detail about the trip I had I am actually writing about the after effects that I am experiencing. Having done E before I am quite aware that this is not normal.

I took the pill (a blue dolphin) at about 11:30 friday night, it is now tuesday at 10:30 pm and I am still waiting and hoping that the 'hangover' will subside. My body feels very heavy as does my head and brain. I am so tired I can barely move. My thoughts are not as intrusive as they usually are which is nice and a learning experience of its own but the state that my body is in is a bit frightening. I think if I am not better by tomorrow I will go to a doctor just to make sure that I am ok. The door of my mind that was opened on Friday night has not yet closed all the way and if it has then the lock has been broken. I tried to snap myself out of this pit that I am in but it did not work. I had to leave work early today and yesterday. A friend of mine told me to take Hydroxycut to give me energy to work and about the time it began to kick in I nearly blacked out. I will be going to sleep soon in hopes that when I wake up this heavy drained feeling will subside...god I hope so. The big fear in the back of my mind is that this is how I will feel forever and it will have been my fault. But that cannot be, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 15023
Published: Apr 7, 2005Views: 8,570
MDMA (3) : Hangover / Days After (46), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)