Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
To Fill the Whole in Your Soul
Methamphetamine
by vein
Citation:   vein. "To Fill the Whole in Your Soul: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp15026)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/15026

repeated smoked Methamphetamine (daily)
    repeated IV Methamphetamine (daily)

When I say the whole in your soul I mean simply this, I'm not like all these other experiences I've done it all. I used to eat , breath, and live meth. I've recently graduated from a rehab and now can just look back on all of this.

When I was 14 I started doin meth just to see what it was like,

I remember when I first started I would think about my future and what I was going to do with my life, it may me feel like I was on top of it all. But when about a year went by I realized that I had been doing it everyday for at least 3 months. Like these other stories I never felt a real bad comedown cause I never did.

I was doing any where between a half a gram to close to a sixteenth a day personally. When I was fifteen I really screwed up I injected it. I was great at the time. I wouldn't do it any other way after that. It was a trap. And I was in the middle money, being high, life all rotated around the dope. All my friends were in it too. More or less than I was. I felt untouchable from anyone or anything I had the game sold up. I was so thin I weighed a sickening 108

At one time it would be hot out and my friends would take off there shirts and tell me to put my back on cause I was so thin..
Now I weigh about 165 and healthy.. Now I'm off the sauce and proud to say I am I don't know any one I used to hang out with that can say the same..

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 15026
Published: Mar 22, 2018Views: 1,171
Methamphetamine (37) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)