Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
White Widow
Cannabis
by mandi
Citation:   mandi. "White Widow: An Experience with Cannabis (exp15052)". Erowid.org. May 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/15052

repeated smoked Cannabis

There are many many many different types of cannibus out there; some better than others obviously. My favorite as of the spring of 2002 is a dank type called 'white widow'. It is lighter in color (a lighter green) and gives a much different and better high than I have ever experienced from any other type (even purple haze or hydro). Perhaps this is individualistic by gender, emotional state, and/or body weight, however, my friends who I smoked it with definetely had the same experience. Colors were more vivid, conversations were more interesting, t.v. Shows were funnier and I the cotton candy we were eating was spectacular. We were NOT hungry at all (albeit weed usually gives me the munchies) however, eating the cotton candy provided a new and exciting texture on our tongues and a more intensified taste. Even the colors of the cotton candy were more vivid and interesting.

We pretty much stayed in the room we smoked in (hot box) but when we did get out and went down the hall (we all lived in the same dorm) I remember feeling like following our every step, trailing behind us was a fast-moving train of irradecent bubbles and rainbows. Cliched I know, however, this is exactly what I felt. It was most likely due to this particular kind of cannibus (white widow) and the amount we smoked (I cannot specify how much but it was a large amount). I had an extremely good time and have done it since. It was the most different and interesting (and the best) experience I have ever had with smoking in my years of experience.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 15052
Published: May 3, 2018Views: 669
Cannabis (1) : Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)