Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
What a Bummer!
Nutmeg
by norted
Citation:   norted. "What a Bummer!: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp15076)". Erowid.org. May 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/15076

oral Nutmeg (capsule)

Well this is my sad little description of a sad little experience I had. As I am writing this I am for the 3rd time waiting for this nutmeg high to take place, unfortunately its been over 4 hours since I ingested this nutmeg, and I still feel nothing. I am not sure if it was the dosage, the fact that it wasn't fresh nutmeg, or that I'm just not recognizing the high, but I don't feel shit!

How I took it: Instead of having to bare that terrible taste of nutmeg again, I took some Allegra pills broke them open and put the nutmeg in the emptied pills. I must have taken about 30 or more of these things.

Effect: I have tried nutmeg before, and I have never felt anything. The most I have ever felt was a very, very, slight buzz and some stomach cramps. Its a real downer, and its not worth the taste. All in all, I'd rather do some illegal shit, there is a reason this stuff isn't being legalized!

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 15076
Published: May 31, 2018Views: 573
Nutmeg (41) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)