Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Trippie Trip of a Trip
Nutmeg
by The Session
Citation:   The Session. "Trippie Trip of a Trip: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp15382)". Erowid.org. May 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/15382

3 joints/cigs smoked Nutmeg

At first I was sitting hear at this very site, wondering seeing as though I'm on piss test, and I have given everything else legal a try I thought I would give nutmeg a try again too. I had tryed it before twice, oral. I said fuck that and tried smoking it. about 10:00 pm I smoked about 3 nutmeg cig's and I went back to my computer to chill some more and whatch the visual effects on my iTunes, about 10 minuetes in I started feeling really good. By body kinda felt like it was sinking into the chair, like a really big hole. after about 45 minuetes after I got a headache, not to bad, but noticable. I started seeing shit out of the corner of my eyes. I was watching television in a black room and I thought I saw someone running throught the hallway, just like the silowet. Then I just felt really really stoned, like were I forget to think type feeling. Then I passed out.

If you ask me nutmeg is fun once and a while.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 15382
Published: May 31, 2018Views: 757
Nutmeg (41) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)