Spanish Ass Drink
Absinthe
by Dutchboi
Citation:   Dutchboi. "Spanish Ass Drink: An Experience with Absinthe (exp15523)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2007. erowid.org/exp/15523

repeated oral Absinthe (liquid)

I took a trip to lloret de mar about a week ago with some friends... It's about 45 minutes by train from Barcelona. So I had heard that Absinthe is legal in Spain, so of course I thought 'well hell, why not try it.' So after looking around we found a bottle of 'Deva' supposedly the best and highest quality... right well, it was I all we could do so shovel down a shot's worth each with a lot of water mixed in. The stuff tastes like shit, after we got back to Holland I decided to try it again. I mixed about 3 shots worth with a large glass of water, put a whole lot of sugar in it and drank it, after gagging a lot I kinda felt a little bit like I was high but then again it could have been the alcohol. I don't know, it felt a bit different, it was all in all pretty weak.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 15523
Published: Mar 13, 2007Views: 1,285
Absinthe (4) : Various (28), Retrospective / Summary (11)