Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Smoking It Works!
Kava
by wharf rat
Citation:   wharf rat. "Smoking It Works!: An Experience with Kava (exp15743)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2020. erowid.org/exp/15743

1 bowl smoked Kava

I have been looking into legal highs ever since I was set into a random urinalysis testing system. The first one I tried was Kava Kava, and at first I bought some standardized caps from GNC, but they turned out to be a waste of money as I needed about 15 to get nice effects. Then I went to a local health food store and bought 2 ounces of chopped root for 5 bucks. Taking the clerks advice, I took a big pinch on the way home and chewed on it for a while. My mouth went completely numb, and I felt very comfortable sitting on the plastic bus seat. This feeling lasted for about an hour.

Let's cut to last night. I decided to try and smoke the kava, after reading online about it. I got my favorite pipe out, and loaded up a huge bowl (it was a wooden tobacco pipe, the bowl filled to the top) and proceeded to smoke it over a course of 30 minutes. As I smoked it, I became more and more relaxed, and by the time I was finished, my face was slightly numbed, and I was very relaxed. This kept up until I went to sleep about 2 hours later, and I slept for 12 hours and had very vivid dreams that I clearly remember. I am going to go smoke another bowl of kava now to experience the dreams again.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 15743
Published: Oct 13, 2020Views: 477
Kava (30), Dreams (85) : General (1), Alone (16)